Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July!


July 4, 2009

Wooo wooo. My favorite holiday of them all! For starters it happened to fall on a Saturday this year, which just gave it that extra PARTY feeling! We got up early and headed out to the Parade. Parking was not bad this year, we must have gotten there early enough to not have to suffer the long waiting to get a spot. Since I am alittle 4th of July crazy I decided to get 4th of July shirts for my parents and Garrett this year. My sister joined in on the fun and we had matching hats. Yep, we are totally that lame and we love every sweet moment of it. My mother in law would be telling me how corny I am, thats ok, I know I am and I stand proud!

The parade started with 150 flaged motorcyles which I have to say was pretty awesome. Some of them carried flags representing our military also, which was really nice to see. There was something powerful about the loudness of 150 harleys coming down the boulvard waving there flags high with pride and excitement. The parade was fun and most of floats threw alot of candy that day.

The rest of the day was filled with family, friends, food, fun and most of all relaxation. It was a really great 4th of July and it definetely proved yet again why the 4 of July is my favorite holiday.


Here is Mom & Dad eating breakfast at the parade.


Garrett & I, anxoiusly waiting for the parade to start!


My sister Jennifer & I enjoying the perfect weather.


My mom had beads thrown at her, hopefully she didn't do anything to get those beads!



Good Luck Keepin Up With Us~ The Joneses

No comments:

Post a Comment