Monday, July 6, 2009

Cont.

October 16, 2009

Anaheim had its annual Car Show, that we always attend. If you know Garrett at all you know that he has a serious condition I mean love for cars. He knows about all the different engines, which ones are faster, which ones are...well you get the drift. Due to my stupidity in the subject, I can not begin to explain everything he knows. This years auto show was a little un-eventful. The lack of stability in the economy forced the auto show to have much less cars than previous years. Garrett was bummed that some fairly large makers were not there. We did get a chance to see Bumble Bee from the movie Transformers and a concept car from Chevrolet to bring back the awesome Corvette Stingray. We also ran into Molly at the event. She was there promoting her Dad's new SMS Challenger. It was nice to find her there and get a chance to hang out. Here are some pictures from the day.October 24, 2009
VEGAS! Although I was super sick in the days before leaving for vegas, I had so much fun! Garrett's little brother, who is not so little anymore, turned 21 on Oct 11. A trip to vegas was needed to celebrate! We were only there for a very quick weekend, but it was a great trip. I learned how to play Roulette and it was AWESOME! It didn't really take any learning, it's a game of luck! I seriously loved it! Garrett asked why I liked it so much and I told him it was because it took no brain power like all the other "table" games in Vegas. :) We also got a chance to hang out with Mom and Dad (Jones) and watch a pretty good Beatles cover band. Before coming home on Sunday we decided to go to the Las Vegas Natural History Museum. It was a fun museum with a wide variety or "natural history." Garrett forced me to go inside of some kind of hut made of real animal fur, most of which had the heads still attached. I was seriously freaked out, the heads were looking at me and I got claustrophobic. He was highly amused and to his luck, he had the camera in his hand in that brief moment of humiliation. The pictures tell the rest of the story.








Next are the pictures from the Natural History Museum in Las Vegas. October 31, 2009
Halloween! Garrett decorated for halloween at my parents house again. We had about 60 kids this year, which was not as much as previous years, but more than some people get. We dressed the dog up this year as a witch, since she is not the freindliest dog it seemed fitting . She hated every minute of it, but we got a good laugh.





.

November 7, 2009
Grandma moved to Brea! After a long few months of cleaning up Grandmas house, the big day finally arrived. Grandma was so excited to get into her new place and have everything in it be new. All of us were concerned that she was making to many major changes in her life, but she insisted that she have all new furniture and an all new life! She did and it has been really nice to have her so much closer to us. After a seriously long day, she still looked this happy to be in her new place on the first night.
November 10, 2009





Sadie Rae arrived on Saturday Nov 7, 2009 while I was moving grandma into her new place. She is the first born of one of my best friends Jessica Brown(Davis). I have know Jessie since I was five years old. We met in kindergarten at Maple Hill Elementary. Although her Mom held her back that year (since she couldn't fingerpaint) we have always stayed close. She had her beautiful daughter with her wonderful hubby TJ, who I adore as well. Here I am meeting Sadie for the first time and also a picture of G and I on Newport pier after leaving Hoag Hospital.




That's if for now. Be back soon. Almost caught up!

Good Luck Keeping Up With Us~ The Joneses

No comments:

Post a Comment