Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BBQ @ Danny's!

June 16, 2009

It's been awhile since we've had dinner with our high school friends. So Danny invited everyone over to his place to have a BBQ. He lives in an apartment that has a great pool & Spa area with a nice big BBQ. It was great to catch up with everyone. We had tacos and they were really good! I offered to bring my Spanish rice and surprised Sheena with cupcakes. Her birthday was the day after the BBQ and I thought it would be nice to sing to her. I spent 3 hours making rice and baking those cupcakes. Next time I won't be making mini cupcakes, one box make 72 cupcakes and yes I iced every darn one of them. Here are a couple pictures to remember the night.


Garrett & I with Sheena & Jer making faces in the background

Sheena & Jeremy (Above)
Danny & Heidi (Below)

This is Sheena blowing out the candle on her mini cupcake.


Good Luck Keepin' Up With Us~ The Joneses

No comments:

Post a Comment