Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blondes Vs. Brunettes

The age old question of who has more fun?


I recently decided that my hair was getting too blonde. I have always gotten highlights just to lighten it up a little, but over time my hair was starting to look seriously white. I decided I wanted a more natural look, something to match my eyebrows. I took the plunge got lowlights and went back to my natural color. It was shocking at first, but I did love it right away.


As for the age old question.... I can easily say that I had a lot of fun as a blonde. However, I have had just as much fun as a brunette. Garrett said it looked hot and that it was like being married to someone else. Which I was not sure how to take. HAHA. I told him "Thanks a lot, so I wasn't fun to be married too before?" He laughed and said "No, you know what I mean!" I'm not sure that I did really know what he meant, maybe the blonde is still stuck with me, even though a little more brunette is showing.

Here are some before and after pics
June 9, 2009






I have the feeling that even though I like the new look, I will be going back to blonde sooner rather than later. It seems to fit alittle better with my personality. Go figure.

Good Luck Keepin' Up With Us~ The Joneses

2 comments:

  1. Either way you look good, but what I really want to know is...what are you wearing in the after pic...hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Only you Bunny. Tank top silly. As if I would post something naughty.... hehe.

    ... you know me to well. :)

    ReplyDelete