Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Dog That Wears Make-up?



June 10, 2009


I recently replaced my make-up for some new colors. I decided that I hated the make-up I had and that I needed everything new. Funny how one day your make-up feels fine, you like how it looks and then out of no where you are ready for something new. Since, I was not lovin' my old make-up, I didn't wear any to the store when I went to get the new stuff. When I got home, I laid them on my bed and walked out of my bedroom to go get my clean laundry. ( I heard the beep on the dryer and I hate letting my clothes get cold in the dryer.) When I came back with my fresh laundry, my cute little dog apparently thought that she needed some make-up.
This was cute because she has never tried to chew on anything or pick up anything that wasn't hers. She loves all of her squeak toys and chew sticks, but she never wants anything in a cardboard package that doesn't smell like chicken or beef. I figure, she is either a very girly dog or she was trying to tell me that I needed to put my make-up on. Dogs really are man's best friend, they even tell you when you look bad.

She was very proud of herself for picking the mascara up and walking around with it. She had the extra little kick in her step that told you she knew she was not supposed to have been chewing on my new make-up. Maybe she just wanted to look good for the boys. We'll never know.

Minnie


Good Luck Keepin' Up With Us~ The Joneses

No comments:

Post a Comment